SANDISK DATA INDIA DEVICE DESIGN CENTRE PRIVATE LIMITED is a personal Company, World Health Organization was incorporated seventeen Years (s) zero Months (s) fourteen Days (s) agone on dated 31-Mar-2005. SANDISK INDIA DEVICE DESIGN CENTRE PRIVATE LIMITED is classed as a Non-govt company and is registered at the Registrar of firms settled in ROC-BANGALORE. As concerning the monetary standing at the time of registration of SANDISK INDIA DEVICE DESIGN CENTRE PRIVATE LIMITED its approved share capital is Rs. 300000000 and its paid-up capital is Rs. 112000. As Per Registration of the Company, It involves beneath in commercial activity category / taxonomic group Code 72300, Main Activity of the aforementioned Company SANDISK INDIA DEVICE DESIGN CENTRE PRIVATE LIMITED is processing.
[This includes the process or tabulation of every kind of knowledge. Provision of such services on (i) An hourly or time-share basis, and (ii) management or operation of knowledge process facilities of others on a sharing basis; on a fee or contract basis]., It Comes beneath the Division laptop and connected activities and this comes back beneath the section property, rental and business activities. SanDisk is the world’s largest dedicated manufacturer and provider of nonvolatile storage solutions to customers and industrial audiences. A Fortune five hundred and S&P five hundred company that is the world’s largest nonvolatile storage & solutions company that started around twenty years back from a tiny low start-up to a worldwide company with over 4000 staff.
The company is known for its quality, performance and reliability, and has won several trade awards for innovation. There’s a large variety of products that are offered for quality, Cloud Storage, client natural philosophy – memory cards, MP3 players, secure USB drives and different storage solutions for the enterprise market. The product portfolio of the SanDisk Republic of India includes Pen Drive, Memory Card, Flash Drive, MP3 Players, Solid State Drive, Wireless Memory, portable computer Memory and computer Memory.
List of Best Selling SanDisk India
1. SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I Card 64GB, 120MB/s R
2. SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I Card 128GB, 120MB/s R
3. SanDisk Cruzer Blade 32GB USB Flash Drive
4. SanDisk Ultra Dual 32GB USB 3.0 OTG Pen Drive
5. SanDisk Ultra 32 GB Micro SDHC Class 10 98 MB/s Memory Card
6. SanDisk Ultra 64 GB Ultra SDHC Class 10 98 MB/s Memory Card(With Adapter)
7. SanDisk Ultra CZ48 32GB USB 3.0 Pen Drive (Black)
8. SanDisk Cruzer Blade 32GB USB Flash Drive
9. SanDisk 32 Gb Memory Card
10. SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I Card 32GB, 120MB/s R
Acquisitions and growth
● In October 2005, SanDisk obtained Matrix Semiconductor.
● In July 2006, SanDisk obtained M-Systems.
● In May 2011, SanDisk obtained Pliant Technology, a manufacturer of solid-state drives, for US$327 million.
● In February 2012, SanDisk obtained FlashSoft.
● In June 2012, SanDisk obtained Schooner Information Technology, developer of the flash-optimized database software SchoonerSQL and caching software Membrain.
● In July 2013, SanDisk obtained SMART Storage Systems, a producer of SSDs for the enterprise market, for US$307 million.
● In June 2014, SanDisk obtained Fusion-io, a producer of flash memory for enterprise data centres, for $1.1 billion.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is SanDisk a good company to work for?
Excellent company to work with and gives you ample opportunities to grow within and develop yourself. They also pay you well and are into the latest technology which always helps you in learning a lot.
2. Is SanDisk under WD?
SanDisk is Western Digital’s brand for flash memory products, including memory cards and readers, USB flash drives, and solid-state drives. The company was acquired by Western Digital in 2016.
3. Why is it called SanDisk?
Working from a small office in Palo Alto, California, Eli Harari begins to work on an idea called “System Flash”, a revolutionary concept that would replace HDDs in portable, battery-operated devices. The name SanDisk is coined by Harari’s young daughter who suggests a name that sounds “cheerful and sunny.”
4. How do I know if my SanDisk is real?
If you cannot find any long strings containing numbers or letters with numbers, the memory card is most likely fake. The back of a fake SanDisk SD memory card. A genuine SanDisk SD memory card always contains a serial number on the lower back of the card.
5. Are SanDisk and WD the same?
In addition to enterprise products, both WD and SanDisk are California-based companies heavily involved in different segments of the consumer data storage market, with WD offering desktop NAS drives and SanDisk operating as a leading provider of flash-based thumb drives and memory expansion cards.